Marquee Rigger – Foremen
An exciting opportunity has opened up within our expanding company! We are looking for exceptional Foreman to oversee all aspects of marquee work, from loading at the yard, erecting and the dismantling of the marquee. You must be passionate about creating bespoke and high quality structures for clients expecting only the best. Previous experience advantageous but not necessary, if you have the right attitude and personality to add real value to the business, then we will be fully committed to investing in you, training and supporting you to enhance your career with us.
Managing an onsite team of up to 10 staff.
- Liaising with the client to ensure the marquee is erected properly and satisfactory.
- To ensure the H&S of staff, sub-contractors and all others onsite
- To oversee loading & unloading and ensure the correct equipment is taken to site.
- To oversee the safe erection and dismantling of structures.
- Keeping to tight time deadlines.
- Ensuring all jobs are finished to the highest of qualities and run through with the client before handing over.
- Strong Leadership skills,
- Self motivated, reliable and proactive.
- Team leader, working with and delegating tasks to your team to achieve goals.
- Self initiative working on jobs, noticing and fixing any potential problems.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Own transport or ability to get to the yard.
- Full legal right to work in the UK.
- Class C driving licence with CPC
- Fork Lift trained
- First Aid Trained
Hours of work
- 42.5 hours per week based on working Monday to Friday (weekends on occasion).
- Our ‘normal’ working hours are 8am to 5pm with breaks.
- Busy periods hours will be extended (55hr+) as required to accommodate the business, as is expected in the events industry.
- Competitive rates of pay, OTE from £27,000 to £30,000 per year, depending on experience and qualities.
If you want to know more or feel you would fit the role, please send your CV and brief introduction about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org