September 6, 2017
Summer is all but over, holidays have been had, tans are fading fast. Soon talk will turn to how many shopping days are left until Christmas (we’ve already heard a few murmurs!), which means time is fast running out if you haven’t organised your company Christmas bash yet!
Being tasked with finding somewhere suitable to host a sizeable party can be an absolute headache and very time consuming – too big, too small, booked already, doesn’t tick all the boxes, can’t fit in with how you want the evening to run. If you’ve done it before you’ll know exactly what we mean. And if this is your first time planning the office Christmas party, you may now be feeling slightly alarmed! However, we may be about to save you a lot of stress and panic!
Inside Outside has the perfect solution for your office Christmas party
We have once again teamed up with RHS Garden Wisley to provide a wonderfully festive experience for businesses throughout December. The stunning grounds of RHS Garden Wisley and our beautifully themed Christmas marquee make for a winning combination and, to do some straight business talking, here’s a heap of reasons why it might just suit your needs:
- Want to go bigger? We can accommodate up to 600 guests by replacing the seated dinner for more informal bowl food – just as delicious, just as satisfying.
- The space is exclusively yours for the evening, no sharing with other companies!
- All food is supplied by Vanilla Bean, one of our trusted suppliers and a leading catering company.
- The marquee is laid out with a lounge area, bar and dancefloor, so all the essentials for a good night are under one (canvas) roof.
- We provide a leading DJ who knows what it takes to get a party going.
- And just to save the best until last, our Christmas party packages start at just £79 per person, so the company accountant will be happy!
Don’t leave it too late to book!
Not surprisingly, dates are booking up fast, so if you are still looking for where to have your Christmas party do give us a call on 01372 459485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.